The Biggest Loser is on tonight!

I hope that witch Vicky gets sent home. She is about as evil as they come. I should go on the biggest loser. I can just see my fatness standing in front of America on that scale. Must they make them wear a sports bra only? What is that about? I totally would not be wearing a sports bra up there! What if it got cold?! So, should I apply? I have about 50lbs to lose. Seems impossible. Derek, being the loving husband that he is bought me a gym membership. How thoughtful. I can't take Liam b/c he has to be 6 months old. So......when would I go? Never! Yep, you got it! I have never been. There is never a time that I don't have all the kids with me. I have lost 32 lbs since Liam was born, but I am still in the same size. How does that happen? I don't get it. I would be afraid to get Jillian as a trainer. She would kick my bootie. We would have words, and lots of them. I would rather have Bob. We are distantly related anyway, he wouldn't be mean to family right?

No comments:

What I learned from the BHB........(so sad it's ending)

  • It is possible to get a years worth of diapers for almost free!
  • Amazon and Target have "price errors" frequently!
  • Target hates coupons
  • Wal-mart is a big NO NO
  • CVS practically pays you to walk out with stuff!
  • Formula feeding exclusively is apparantly pretty popular!
  • Disneyworld is a must
  • Gymboree IS an addiction w/some moms
  • Stockpiling is OK
  • Not to take anything personal
  • ERF is BEST! SO glad I learned this!
  • It IS possible to get free groceries
  • Character shirts and light up shoes are a no no

Bah Humbug!

Anyone who knows me, knows that I LOVE Christmas. This year......not so much. I don't know why, but I am just not feeling the spirit. I am really trying to get into the holidays, but it's really hard. Maybe it's the economy. Maybe it's because my side of the family has no traditions. Maybe Derek and I should start our own traditions for the kids. Have any suggestions?