What I learned from the BHB........(so sad it's ending)
- It is possible to get a years worth of diapers for almost free!
- Amazon and Target have "price errors" frequently!
- Target hates coupons
- Wal-mart is a big NO NO
- CVS practically pays you to walk out with stuff!
- Formula feeding exclusively is apparantly pretty popular!
- Disneyworld is a must
- Gymboree IS an addiction w/some moms
- Stockpiling is OK
- Not to take anything personal
- ERF is BEST! SO glad I learned this!
- It IS possible to get free groceries
- Character shirts and light up shoes are a no no
Anyone who knows me, knows that I LOVE Christmas. This year......not so much. I don't know why, but I am just not feeling the spirit. I am really trying to get into the holidays, but it's really hard. Maybe it's the economy. Maybe it's because my side of the family has no traditions. Maybe Derek and I should start our own traditions for the kids. Have any suggestions?