I hate nicknames. I think they are silly and juvenile. I chose names that were not likely to have a nickname. All my kids now have nicknames. Ridiculous nicknames. Make it stop. They are never called by their given names anymore. It's catching, and I find myself calling them these silly names all day long now.
Jack-Jackers Quackers-Jiggity Jackers (thanks derek)-Jack Jack-Bubba-Bubs-Bubbie
Avery- Ave- Ave Ave-Ree Ree (thanks to Jack)- Heebs (don't ask)-Heebie (again, don't ask)
Liam-Liam Screeeam-The Little Liam (repeated 3 times, again thanks to Derek)-LC (guess who)
What I learned from the BHB........(so sad it's ending)
- It is possible to get a years worth of diapers for almost free!
- Amazon and Target have "price errors" frequently!
- Target hates coupons
- Wal-mart is a big NO NO
- CVS practically pays you to walk out with stuff!
- Formula feeding exclusively is apparantly pretty popular!
- Disneyworld is a must
- Gymboree IS an addiction w/some moms
- Stockpiling is OK
- Not to take anything personal
- ERF is BEST! SO glad I learned this!
- It IS possible to get free groceries
- Character shirts and light up shoes are a no no
Anyone who knows me, knows that I LOVE Christmas. This year......not so much. I don't know why, but I am just not feeling the spirit. I am really trying to get into the holidays, but it's really hard. Maybe it's the economy. Maybe it's because my side of the family has no traditions. Maybe Derek and I should start our own traditions for the kids. Have any suggestions?