How?

How does one get two children to sleep in the same room? It is beyond me. No matter how it's done, Jack always wakes up. When Jack wakes up.....he doesn't go back to sleep. That means I don't go back to sleep. Even with a box fan and a ceiling fan on, Jack wakes up if you even breathe near him. Liam will be 4 months old on Friday. Liam sleeps through the night pretty well, but does squirm around occasionally. He does wake up sometimes to eat, but for the most part stays asleep. Jack wakes right up. He wakes up SCREAMING. Ear piercing screeeches! Liam is still sleeping in his bassinet in the living room. I don't know what to do. Liam will sleep through anything. Jack will not! I give up.

No comments:

What I learned from the BHB........(so sad it's ending)

  • It is possible to get a years worth of diapers for almost free!
  • Amazon and Target have "price errors" frequently!
  • Target hates coupons
  • Wal-mart is a big NO NO
  • CVS practically pays you to walk out with stuff!
  • Formula feeding exclusively is apparantly pretty popular!
  • Disneyworld is a must
  • Gymboree IS an addiction w/some moms
  • Stockpiling is OK
  • Not to take anything personal
  • ERF is BEST! SO glad I learned this!
  • It IS possible to get free groceries
  • Character shirts and light up shoes are a no no

Bah Humbug!

Anyone who knows me, knows that I LOVE Christmas. This year......not so much. I don't know why, but I am just not feeling the spirit. I am really trying to get into the holidays, but it's really hard. Maybe it's the economy. Maybe it's because my side of the family has no traditions. Maybe Derek and I should start our own traditions for the kids. Have any suggestions?